Product Code : 6-B
We are leading manufacturer and supplier of 6-Benzylaminopurine.
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Unit|
|Pack Type||HDPE Bag|
Pack Size: 50-200
Pack Type: HDPE Bag
Product Description:6-BA Means 6-Benzylaminopurine (N-(Phenylmethyl)-1H-Purine 6-Amine) 6-Benzylaminopurine, benzyl adenine or BAP is a first-generation synthetic cytokinin that elicits plant growth and development responses, setting blossoms and stimulating fruit richness by stimulating cell division.
- Chemical Formula: C12H11N5
- CAS#: 1214-39-7
- Molecular Weight: 225.26 g/mole
- Melting Point: 237Â°C (458.6Â°F)
- Appearance: White to off-white solid Purity (Non-Aqueous Titration): 98% (bulk orders might be of lesser or even greater purity)
- Loss on drying: 0.5
- Residue on ignition: <0.05%
- Dissolves in NaOH (Lye), high purity Isopropanol (Alcohol), Lanolin Paste.
B-411, Signature-2, Opp. Relief Hotel, Sarkhej-Sanad Road, Sarkhej Dist., Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382210, India